Woody: First, I would like to thank you for your application. I have been looking for a way to sync files between my work computer, my home computer and my USB drive for quite some time now. I’ve tried 10 different applications looking for something that will work the way I need it to work and yours is the first I’ve found that really works:
1. Microsoft Briefcase: In order for it to work the way I need it to work, the briefcase must be on the home and work computers and the main files on the USB drive. This is a real inconvenience when you need to copy a document from the briefcase and it won’t permit it because it already has a sync copy.
2. Allway Sync & Go: Found it difficult to use. It is made so that you can ONLY sync to a USB drive.
3. CarbonFolder: Easy to use, but very slow.
4. Enhanced Windows Backup: Could not figure out how to get past the registration page.
5. Flash Sync: Did not work on my computer.
6. FolderSync: Does not have all the features I need.
7. FreeCommander: Found the synchronization feature VERY flakey.
8. OzSync: Did not work on my computer. Beautiful interface, though.
9. SyncBack: Had features disabled, unless you pay for the program.
Finally, I found SyncEXPnet. It appears to do everything I need.
I can set up separate jobs to synchronize folders on both computers and the interface is easy to figure out. The implementation appears solid (as advertized) and synchronization is very fast. I can start multiple synchronization jobs instead of one at a time, as with Free Commander and others.
The log-file is truly a thing of beauty and easy to read, well laid out! Are you using the Windows Shadow Copy service? SyncEXPnet doesn’t appear to have problems with locked files.
Thank you for creating SyncEXP.net. I hope to be using it for a long time, and yes, I’ll be most definitely contributing to your work.
Vivian “I just started using your sync program and it rocks. It’s small and does the job! Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to this project, it truly shows!”
Willse “Thank you for the fantastic software. It is truly the best of its kind out there.”
Paul “Thank you for creating SyncEXPnet! Great program!”
Matt “Awesome program BTW. Really, amazingly _fast_!”
Marriott “I just found SyncEXPnet today and tried it out – very good !”
Mike “I use SyncEXPnet to do NAS to NAS offsite backups from my office to my house over a VPN connection. SyncEXPnet has been running for months now flawlessly, silently making sure my data is secure. It’s super fast and gets the job done without spending a fortune. Service is great and they made sure my hard-to-duplicate problem after I rebuilt my server was resolved.“
KillerStartups “Our users seem to really enjoy SyncExpert and this is certainly a good indicator of which way the company is going. The best thing about this application is definitely the way it intelligently gets rid of duplicate folders for you.”
Send us your appraisal
We moved our support page to Facebook. Kindly send us your appraisal there.